Urmareste-ma :)

Goodreads

2017 Reading Challenge

Mary has read 0 books toward her goal of 24 books.
hide

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

GFC

miercuri, 10 septembrie 2014

Lover in disguise




You came in my life, in a blink of an eye
You never asked for anything,
Instead you gaved me all.

It was nice
I felt wanted,
But how did you feel?

All those nights,
Wasted with fights,
None of them were necessary,  
Just lousy words of bravery
Stabbing the truth in pieces,
Then put together with kisses.

Soft lips were everywhere
My heart was gone from there
But you found it near a river,
That once held a liver.



2 comentarii:

  1. *bows down and gives you flowers and chocolate*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. you always know my weaknesses *puts flowers in a vase and eats her chocolate*

      Ștergere