Urmareste-ma :)

Goodreads

2017 Reading Challenge

Mary has read 0 books toward her goal of 24 books.
hide

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

GFC

duminică, 31 mai 2015

Feelings



My heart is still on the floor,
It's been bleeding for months now.

I've seen it break for too long
To even assemble it again.

I'm staring at my veins,
They are trying to keep their natural color
Eventually, as a lost cause they turn into black.

I want to cry for myself,
Yet my tears can't seem to fall anymore,
I want to catch you
Although, you are not mine to choose.

Your perfume is so resistant,
My skin has been marked with it for so long
Still, I can't seem to remember why you left..


You, along with the others,

My flesh is sickening,
Will someone help me pick it up?
Or will they all be horrified with its disintegrated form...




2 comentarii: