Urmareste-ma :)

Goodreads

2017 Reading Challenge

Mary has read 0 books toward her goal of 24 books.
hide

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

GFC

joi, 3 martie 2016

RED heart


In the deadly night, 
I shall surrender...

But not before our final meeting

I want to see the sparkles in your eyes,
As I say my final vows.

Oh, you sweet fool,
I have loved you from the beginning of everything
But you chose to ignore this fact,
And now, while we stare at each other,
Silently awaiting for words to come out
I just feel the need to touch the roses on your cheeks,
To feel the only warmth you have to give...

Oh, what a fool I can also be
To fall in love with such a monster,
You make it look so strange and heavy
For fingers to just unite...

And after hundreds of days
You still won't believe that I love you deeply...

So, I am left with no other choice

Darling, 
I will hang my heart down our tree
For you to finally see,
What you have done to me.

But even then, you bastard
You won't be able to see it.



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu